Sunday, May 4, 2014

Swirl Design with Nail Craze

Why yes!  That is nail art you see.  I haven't been big into nail art lately (or blogging at all actually) and especially with stamping.  It's not my forte, but I finally got my hands on a couple of Nail Craze plates and they make stamping so fun.
The design above is from the Nail Craze plate NC02.  It's the one with the unicorn and pegasus in case you don't know which one I'm talking about.  I have lots of other plates from different makers and this is by far the best one I've used.  The etches are just right so that the design lifts perfectly off the plate and onto the stamper with ease.  It transfers perfectly without any "bald spots" or lifting like I've gotten with many other plates.  The colors I used underneath are Color Club Blue-ming (mint), China Glaze Pool Party (pink), and Color Club Hydrangea Kiss (purple).  I just sponged them on individually if you wondered.  When I was dry I added one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust and then the swirly stamp over that.  I absolutely love how it turned out and feel like it was the best way for me to ease back into nail art without too much effort.

I'm gonna try to keep this up so keep coming back.  Have a wonderful Sunday!  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...