Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Zoya Vega

Ok you guys.  I suck.  lol I'm really trying to get it together and get back to posting everyday since the holidays have been over.  I really just want to say sorry, not sorry because my blog has really taken a back seat in my life since the new year began but for a good reason.  I became a vegetarian in June 2013 and it really changed my life for the better.  It made me want to focus more of my time and energy on my health which is why I'm not able to post everyday anymore.  I get out of work, I come home and eat dinner then I either run at the park or take fitness classes.  Once I get home I have to take a shower and then it's bedtime.  I don't really give myself a lot of time to sit down and focus on my blog.  I've been trying to swatch on Sunday so that I have something for you all, but it get's tough sometimes.  I know I have some new followers and thank you to the older ones for sticking around, but I'm going to be better at managing my time and blog.  I promise.  So keep coming back because I really love that I get to share my love of polish with all of you.  And the few comments I get are greatly appreciated.  I reply to all of them (eventually) so keep 'em coming. ♥

Sorry for that, but I had to get it out there.  Now on to the good stuff.
Zoya Vega is one of my new favorite polishes because, well, it's a textured polish (which I love) but it's the chunky texture which I love the most.  The whole Magical PixieDust trio reminds me a lot of the first OPI sands and I still wear and love those to this day.  Vega is a metallic baby blue texure with chunky holo glitters that pop in the light.  I used two coats and let both dry completely before taking these photos.  I would have shown you all three, but guess what?  I didn't have time to swatch them all.  Are you surprised?  lol

Again thank you to everyone who comes to read my posts everyday.  It's gonna get good again. Have a good night!  (:

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the Zoya Magical Pixie Dust polishes too. The other day I added 2 coats of Monet on top of Lux for the sparkliest manicure ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I think it's my favorite one on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...