Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Zoya Cosmo

Ok so I have the second polish in the Zoya Magical PixieDust trio and I think it's my ultimate favorite.  I mean, like, my favorite textured polish out of all of the brands.
Zoya Cosmo is soooo gorgeous!  It's a silver base with the same chunky holo glitters that are in all three of the Magical PixieDusts.  I only needed one coat but I used two just so I could get more glitter.  lol  I don't even know what else to say about this.  I love it for Spring.  I love it for the holidays.  I love it for a night out on the town.  I think this is just a great texture to wear year-round.  And don't for one second think that I won't.  lol

Have a great night and I'll have the last of the trio for you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...