Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sinful Enchanted

So I'm back from my mini break.  I just needed some time to do other things in my life.  I got to see my sister and she only lives 10 minutes away, but we've been so busy that we just don't get to spend them time together.  It was my 7 year anniversary with my boyfriend so we celebrated with The Walking Dead and nice juicy steak...for him anyway.  I'm a vegetarian but I will cook a steak for him.  ♥  I also have a lot going on at work so I just needed my down time to not be blog time.  Ya feel me?
Anyway this is not my best swatch but it's pretty good.  About 90% of the time I have issues with creme polish.  They just aren't my favorite but this color is too pretty to let that be a factor.  Sinful Enchanted is a blue-based purple creme that finishes super glossy.  It is self-leveling and I only needed two coats for full opacity.

There's not much else to say so I guess I'll be seeing you all tomorrow.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...