Monday, January 20, 2014

Superficially Colorful Thermal Polish

Today's swatches are one's I'm super excited about.  They are fun and girly and they make me feel 13 again which, in my opinion, is not always a bad thing.  I received a super sweet ROAK package all the way from Isreal from Jin of Superficially Colorful.
First up is Giggly.  This one is soooooo pretty.  This is one of those shades of purple that just kill me with how beautiful they are.  There are some bits of magenta pink shimmers in there as well.  Oh and it's a one-coater!  This is the color it is when your hands are cool.
This is Giggly after running my hands under warm water.  Unfortunately all of my warm photos are covered in water because my hands are always freezing unless I'm at work.  So these all had to be taken extremely fast before they cooled back down.  lol Just keep that in mind going forward.
This is Meditative.  What a perfect name.  This color is so calming and beautiful of course.  This is the cool shade with just two coats.
Here is Meditative's warm color.  Again, a very calming, sparkly olive green.  I just couldn't get to the camera fast enough which is why my pinky is already back to teal.
This is by far my favorite of the four.  I don't usually like or even wear orange but it's this awesome?! It's such a happy bright shade and I love the sparkle in it.
This is the reason I love Daring.  The warm color is this gorgeous bright yellow.  I mean even if you don't like yellow, you have to love this!  It's just so fun and when it starts to change from cool to warm, it's super fun.
Lastly we have Fascinated.  This is another one of those beautiful purple shades but it doesn't change to pink.  Oh no no.
Fascinated changes to this gorgeous cornflower blue.  This is such a fun warm color for the summer.  I can't wait to wear this one again.

Thank you, thank you Jin.  These are so amazing and I always get excited when I look down and they are different than when I looked before.  I can't wait for other people to get their hands on these.  ;)

4 comments:

  1. Those are nice!! I always loved color changes with the heat....of course I remember the first time around when you had that with clothes too LMAO I had all that stuff then and I'll probably get these too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i was totally into all that stuff. i guess that's why i love it so much. it reminds me of my childhood.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! These are such gorgeous swatches!!!!!
    I am soooooo happy that you like them =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...