Thursday, December 5, 2013

Textured Gradient Tape Mani

Today's nail art was really fun to do.  Eventhough it's messy, it's awesome.  When you sponge a gradient with textured polish, the texture is so much more...textured.  lol I love how much more gritty it gets since the sponge soaks up a lot of the base polish.  Anyway here it is.
I chose this color scheme because it reminds me of Winter and it's getting really cold outside.  I mean Christmas is just around the corner.  So I started with one coat of Zoya Purity for the white.  After that was dry I added the stripes with striping tape and Julie G Sleigh Ride (blue) and Sugar Plum Fairy (purple).  These are by far some of my favorite textured polishes.

So what do you think of this gradient?  Have you tried nail art with textured polish?  Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...