Thursday, December 19, 2013

Peppermints Anyone?

I don't know about you all but when it comes to the holidays, I become almost addicted to anything peppermint flavored.  I don't even like peppermint the other eleven months of the year.  I especially love anything peppermint white chocolate...mmm!  So of course I had to do peppermint nails, y'all.
I used one coat of Zoya Purity as the white.  After that dried I used Bundle Monster plate bm-213 and Essie Forever Yummy for the design.  Then I added some little green and red rhinestones just to make it even more fun.  I know the stamp didn't transfer completely.  I don't know if it's my stamping technique (or lack thereof) or the stamping plate, but I honestly love this mani and wish I could wear this all the time.  I just think people would look at me nuts if they happened to see them outside of the holiday season.  lol

What do you think?  Let me know in the comments below.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...