Monday, December 23, 2013

Ornament Nail Art

Last year I seemed to get a pretty great reaction to my Christmas Day mani which was inspired by tree ornaments.  I decided I wanted to recreate them but this time with a few of my new Julie G Frosted Gumdrops.
I tried to use the same color scheme so I started with the same base color of OPI DS Original.  For the green I used Julie G Mistletoe, the purple is Julie G Sugar Plum Fairy, and the magenta is Julie G Ho Ho Ho.  Of course I used striping tape to get different widths between the colors and, well...that's it!

I hope you enjoyed this mani and I will be posting something on Christmas Day, but I will make it very brief because everyone should be spending time with their families and eating yummy desserts.  Let me know if there is any particular design you'd like to see in the comments below.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...