Tuesday, December 17, 2013

NOEL

Another Christmas mani is here and I think it came out really pretty.  I know traditional Christmas colors are red and green but I would hate to do every single one of my holiday manis in the same colors.  I think I would get tired of looking at it so I'm sure you all would too.
I used two coats of China Glaze Frostbite as the base.  The name seemed really appropriate since a lot of people I know are getting lots of snowfall and it's been a surprisingly cold month so far here in Houston.  I used Zoya Purity, a nail art brush, and a sort of steady hand to create the letters.  I wanted them to be like cursive-y looking.  lol  Then for the final touch I added some glitter in a sweeping motion from my cuticle down the side of the nail.

What do you all think about this mani?  Is there a nail art design you are looking forward to seeing from me?  Let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blue!! You've inspired my new holiday mani to include some other holiday colors! If you want you can check it out tomorrow on jackiemontt.com!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...