Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Layla Ceramic Effect 39 Southern Light

So I'm sure some of you may have noticed that I'm not posting everyday anymore.  For the time being I'm going to shoot for every other day just to take some of the work load off.  I work in retail so this time of year is already starting to get a little hectic.  And the closer we get to Black Friday, the less time I will have.  I really hope you will all stick around though because I do have some fun manis planned and some are already done.  *o*

So anyway we can move on now.
Layla Ceramic Effect 39 Southern Light was gifted to me by a super sweetheart by the name of Ashley.  You may know her from Ashley is PolishAddicted.  She knows how I love purple polish and this one is not stranger to the bunch.  It's actually a slight duo-chrome and changes to a grey with pink shimmer, but I couldn't for the life of me capture it.  I tried different lighting but it just looked yucky.  You'd seriously have to see it for yourself.  I used two coats for full opacity but could have been okay with just one if I loaded my brush with enough product.  Oh and if you're wondering how I found the name (it's not stated on the bottle) it's on the website!  I just found number 39 and there was the name.  (:

*UPDATE: Jennifer over at Embee Nails told me that she was able to capture the grey aspect of this polish that I couldn't.  Funny thing...she couldn't get the purple to show.  lol  Since we had opposite issues we have linked back to one another so you could see CE39 in all it's splendor.  She did a post of this polish on her blog so check it out.*

Let me know if you've tried the Layla Ceramic Effects?  What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. I loooooove CE39!! Such an easy formula, I agree that it could be a one-coater if applied properly. I'm really impressed with your photos because I could not for the life of me capture the purple in mine. This polish reads dark grey/graphite on me but your photos show that gorgeous purple so well. Maybe we should swap photos, to show both "sides" of this polish...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yes! If you want to link back here in your post I can do the same. (:

      Delete
    2. I finally got the post up with my pics of Layla CE39....

      http://embeenails.blogspot.com/2013/11/layla-ceramic-effect-39-southern-light.html

      (sorry if I'm not supposed to put links in comments, I'm still trying to learn proper blogging etiquette!)

      Delete
    3. this one is okay because i asked for it. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...