Thursday, October 24, 2013

Color Club Eternal Beauty

Hey everyone!  I'm back and guess what!  IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!  Yep I am 28 today.  Everyone has been sending me best wishes all day and I feel super loved.  I don't have anything planned so I'm probably going to just do the same thing I do everyday and I'm totally okay with that.  I mean, it's MY birthday and I'll do what I want.  lol  I didn't even try to come up with a great birthday mani so I went to work with naked nails.  Everyone was shocked.  I did receive a huge lemming not too long ago and I've been saving the swatches for today since it's so amazing.
I finally got my hands on Color Club Eternal Beauty and OMG!  I just die everytime I look at it.  I mean I'm almost speechless over it...almost.  I think the photos speak for themselves so I'll just let you all ogle it's beauty like I've been doing.  This is two coats btw.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...