Thursday, October 31, 2013

7 Days of Halloween - Day 7

Happy Halloween!  I LOVE Halloween.  It's my favorite holiday besides my birthday (lol) and I usually dress up and decorate like crazy but this year I didn't get too.  It made me a little sad.  I still think I might throw a little something together for when I go out to dinner tonight.  Something slightly normal.  lol  I did get to do my nails though so let's check out my Halloween mani.
I think these are my favorite nails I did for the whole Halloween series.  I think I said that about my graveyard mani from day 3 but this takes the cake.  I mean how cute are these zombies and I think I did a great job creating a brain on my ring finger.  This was actually a super easy mani too.  I used a greige base color and sponged on an olive green and a grass green so make the zombie skin.  Then I used a dotting tool do the eyes and a striper brush to do the mouths.  For the blood I just used the polish brush out of the bottle and dabbed some on.  For the brain I painted my whole nail pink and then went back in with a mauve color to create the pattern.  Then I applied a wax top coat and that was it.

I hope you all enjoyed this 7 Days of Halloween mani series and that you will all have a safe and happy Halloween this evening.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...