Thursday, September 12, 2013

31DC2013 - Stripes

Y'all!  I really don't like striped nails.  lol But I tried to make the best of today's mani and I decided to show you something never before seen on P.G.R&R! before.  A reciprocol gradient striped mani!
I definitely wanted to make it interesting so I used some really gorgeous polishes...one is a metallic and the other is a duo-chrome.  The skinny stripes show the original gradients, teal at the cuticle and purple at the tip.  The teal metallic polish is Sephora by OPI Mermaid to Order.  The purple duo-chrome is NYC Purple Pizzazz Frost.
So for the reciprocal gradient I just used three pieces of striping tape on each nail and then flipped the colors around.  That's really it you guys!
So what do you think?!  Let me know below...yes that rhymed.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...