Monday, September 23, 2013

31DC2013 - Inspired by a Movie

Hey my lovelies!  Thank for sticking with me through this challenge.  We are almost there but first, I have my movie inspired nails.
So (500) Days of Summer is the most incredible movie and my ultimate favorite.  I love the chemistry between Zooey Deschanel and hot stuff Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  The story is definitely not cliche and the soundtrack is OMG amazing!
I really tried to get it to look like the graphics between scenes and I added the inspiration at the bottom of the post if you haven't seen the movie.  I did a saran wrap mani using Julep Meryl - grey - and Julep Sophie - beige.  I know it's tough to see but that's not what's important.  Next I drew the trees and used the corner of a sponge to do the foliage.
I'm did terrible on the last "0" but I tried.  I'm not that great of a free-hander.
And that's it.  Now if you haven't seen it...GO!  GO NOW!   I promise you won't regret it.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...