Wednesday, September 18, 2013

31DC2013 - Half Moon (or Triangle Moon?)

Does that even make sense?  Triangle Moons?  lol maybe it when you see the actual mani.  It's something that's been seen a thousand times but I don't know if it has a name.
I always think half moon manis look best when they are minimal and classy so I didn't add too much, if anything, to it.  I just started with one coat of Zoya Micky which a bubblegum pink with a tad bit of a pearl finish and then I added two coats of Zoya Tomoka for some sparkle.  Of course I left the half moon open but in a graphic triangle shape.
I really love how simple and sparkly this mani is.  I was so excited to get to use Tomoko for the first time.  It looks so pretty over the pink.
I really want to step it up for the next few challenges and tomorrow's is Galaxy.  I know I'm gonna come up with something amazing for that.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...