Sunday, August 4, 2013

Textured Gradient with Stamping

Good Evening Readers!  Thanks for checking in tonight.  I have a really cool gradient to show you and I even stamped over it.  (:
This is my textured gradient using OPI Jinx from the Bond Girls collection and Claire's Paradise that I showed you all the other day.  I really just can't get enough of how gorgeous that purple is and that's why I keep featuring it on the blog.  I promise I'll stop soon.  lol
I haven't done a gradient in awhile because I ran out of sponges but I finally purchased some today and I was ready to gradient everything.  I really love how these two colors work together.  At first sponge I didn't think they would make it because I could clearly see the line between the two.  Obviously that line was blurred and created a really beautiful gradient.
I wanted to use three colors but I also didn't want to go crazy since I was planning on stamping over it.
This is the gradient stamped with a striped design from Bundle Monster plate bm-207.  I think it came out looking more like zebra than the actual design suggests which I'm not crazy about.  I just don't like zebra print unless it's on a real zebra.  lol  Then again it's not the worst design because I think the textured gradient makes up for it.  (:
On my left hand I used the same gradient but a geometric type stamp and that looks pretty cool too.  I put them on all crooked or else I'd show you.  lol

I plan on doing more gradients in the upcoming weeks because I've been having withdraws so if there is any color combo you'd like to see, textured or not, let me know in the comments below or you can hit me up on my Facebook page.  Don't forget to hit the "Like" button while you're there.  ;)

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...