Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hard Candy Envy

I would definitely envy someone for wearing this if I didn't own it.  Still in my "ready for Fall" mode, today I'm gonna show you one of those "almost-black" beauties.
I used 2 coats of Hard Candy Envy for full opacity.  You would think because it's so dark, you could just do a thicker coat and be done with one.  That is not the case.  The formula is very easy to work with but the first coat is a bit weird looking.  It's very black and streaky with very little green shimmer.  With the second coat is when you really start to see the green glow from within...with the right lighting of course.  Otherwise it just looks black at first glance.
This is one of those colors I like to wear around Halloween because it can be very spooky and the green really sneaks up on you.  With the right costume - Poison Ivy *cough, cough* - this could really complete the entire look.
I made this post pretty short because I'm not entirely focused.  This post took me about an hour to write up because I kept getting side-tracked.  lol Have a great night!  Remember - tomorrow starts the weekend!  Woooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...