Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Mani for Talia Joy

Hey Everyone!  Today is going to be a short post but meaningful.  The inspiration for today's mint manis comes from Talia Joy's last instagram post which was a mint mani using popBeauty Mint Magic.  While I don't have that color, I do have a pretty mint of my own.
First I used two coats of Green With Envy by Maybelline Color Show.  I did a gradient with Julep Oscar and then added some larger gold glitters from Milani Jewel FX Gold and a few white square glitters from OPI Lights of Emerald City.  Also if you notice there is a gold ribbon on my ring finger.  Well, the gold awareness ribbon is for children with cancer.  Seeing as how Talia was only 13 and diagnosed with not one, but two types of cancer I thought it was appropriate to show it.  I don't think it dons on a lot of people that anyone, even children, can become terminally ill.
To show your support for Talia and her family and friends, show off your mani through the inlinkz below or even Instagram and Facebook.  Just use #mintmanisfortaliajoy and #taliaslegacy so they are seen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...