Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sation Shyest Shade

Yea for Saturday!  I did have to work today (blech) but I am so happy to be off now and spend time with my boyfriend, my Facebook friends, and my blog.  That last statement sounded a little like a loser.  lol I don't care though cuz that's all I got. (:
This wasn't supposed to be today's post, but I couldn't stop staring at the photos on my desktop so I decided that you all needed to see it too.  This is Shyest Shade from Sation which is not a widely available brand to me unless I go to China Town to the nail supply shops.  They have them all!  I'm always on the lookout for an amazing white glitter (which to me is all of them...I'm addicted) so of course I had to snag this beauty.
Shyest Shade has two sizes of hexagonal glitter and tiny glitter in a semi-clear base.  Some of the glitter is clear and some is opalescent which is so pretty.  I applied two coats over a white base but...
...just so you can see it without a white base, this is 2 coats alone.  I think if you are really light handed with it, it could be a great white glitter topper over pastel colors.  It is so packed full of glitter that you don't have to worry about placing them.

So what do you all think?  Are you big fans of white glitter like me?  If so, what is your favorite?!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i knew you would like it. you and me and white glitters/holos...dying!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...