Friday, June 7, 2013

FEVERlacquer Easter Dress

I feel like I haven't swatched a polish (no nail art) in a while and I can't believe I haven't done this one at all.  In all fairness, I have worn it multiple times but I never get photos.
Here I have FEVERlacquer Easter Dress and I love it.  It's such a fun color that's great on anyone (as far as I've seen) and the best part...it's a jelly!  I see it as the turquoise blue cousin of I Shall Call You Squishy from the same collection.  You can see my swatch post for that one HERE.
Easter Dress does have a bit less shimmer than "Squishy" but it's still there.  It's like a secret surprise when you get in the sun or enlarge the photo...go ahead.  Enlarge them!  lol Pretty right?  The polish maker, Casandra, was amazing enough to send me a lot of these beauties a while ago (which I swatched and posted immediately) and I have to say, FEVERlacquers are definitely some of my fave polishes, indie or mainstream.  I'm still trying to get into the indie scene so slowly but surely I'll try more, but so far these are great.
One last thing I noticed about FEVERlacquers is that they have a great shine to them after they dry so a top coat isn't needed.  Of course you may want to apply one to protect your mani, but like I said, you don't need it to create a great glossy finish.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...