Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bottle Spam - Random Picks

I don't know about all of you, my lovely readers, but I enjoy seeing bottle spam from other bloggers.  I also think it's a nice "filler" post for my lazy or busy days.  I mean, I'm just being honest here.  lol  I didn't know what kind of spam to do so I asked my wonderful man to randomly choose for me.

I have a Melmer like most of you so I had him choose 4 polishes from each drawer and then 4 from my desk.  He was very happy with his choices and so was I.
TOP DRAWER
Sinful Colors Cinderella, Love & Beauty Gold Plated, Love & Beauty teal, Love & Beauty Multi Glitter
I didn't like that he chose so many Love & Beauty polishes since they don't have real names, but they are pretty polishes anyway.  I am thinking of finding dupes for these and just getting rid of them.  Maybe when Zoya's Earth Day promo comes around...hmmm?!
MIDDLE DRAWER
popBeauty Ablaze, Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice, FEVERlacquer White Collar Caffrey, Blackheart Multi Glitter
I just realized that I have two "Multi Glitter" polishes.  That is weird.
BOTTOM DRAWER
OPI Stay the Night, China Glaze In the Lime Light, Zoya Mitzi, Zoya Dahlia
Oooh he did good!  He chose 4 of my favorite polishes with my favorite qualities: textures, greens, mattes, and neons.
DESKTOP
Sation Class Clown, OPI Lights of Emerald City, Sinful Colors I Miss You, and Julep Joy
I just ordered Joy as an add-on and it is by far one of my new favorite polishes.  I know a lot of people think mauve is an "old lady" color so I guess I'm an old lady because I absolutely love it.  You may see it soon.

This was fun!  I really enjoyed looking at my own bottle spam.  lol  I think I may continue these spam posts, but not on a regular basis.  I don't think my collection is big enough yet...YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...