Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Week at a Glance 2.24 - 3.2

The end of the week is here and now for a little recap.  This week was a tough one for me personally, but all is well now.  I look forward to the upcoming week.
My first post of the week was my favorite.  Zoya PixieDust swatches!
Sticking with the the textured theme, I showed you the new OPI sand What Wizardry Is This?
After a short 2 day break, I came back and bright and revisited Orly Hot Shot This is one of my first blog posts a long time ago, but now that I know how to take a proper photo, you all get a much better look at it.  (:
Yesterday's post was a look at the brand new Modern Beauty Julep Maven box.  I was pretty pleased with this one.

This week the blog had it's ups and downs, but I'm back on my polish game.  Oh and I started a new workout regimen and meal plan.  I'm determined to lose 40lbs!  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...