Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Laser Crackle Mani

O. M. Gosh!  I promise I'm gonna stop being a bad blogger.  I skipped posting for, like, 3 days.  I apologize and I'm not going to give you some lame excuse.  I'm just not gonna do it again.  lol
I have so many complete mani photos so this is one I want to show you today.  I wanted to something kinda fun and cool so I thought I would freehand some vertical stripes in greens and purples and then cover it all up.  lol Naw but really, I just wanted to use my striping tape for this design and I wanted to see what the shatter looked like over the purple.  (:
WHAT I USED:
Zoya Cynthia
OPI Black Shatter
a lot of different greens
a lot of different purples

I know that doesn't help at all, but I completely forgot to take a photo of the base design, but it was basically just skinny vertical stripes that didn't look very good because I don't have a super steady hand.  lol  I think some of the ones I used were BB Couture Dark Knight, Julep Meryl, China Glaze Creative Fantasy, Sinful Sugar Rush, China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, Color Club Blue-ming, Color Club Hydrangea Kiss, and some others that I can't remember.  I used 5 greens and 5 purples so...yeah.
So what do you think of my crazy mani?  It's kinda all over the place.  Also let me know if you have any design or color requests.  I'd love to know what you've been waiting to see from P. G. R & R!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...