Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Present The March Tri-Polish Challenge

Oh my gosh, I completely forgot about the Tri-Polish Challenge today.  I guess I was thinking it was just on Thursday.  My mind has been all over the place today, but I whipped it together and created a super cute dotticure.
I just thought it would be cute to do polka dots in one color and then add a few random ones in different colors on my middle and pinky fingers.
I promise I'll get my act together for Thursday's mani, but until then you can check out everyone else's below!


4 comments:

  1. mani is so pretty...and the colors so attractive that i had to stop by to leave a comment saying so and not just read it on mobile and move on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...and you did it on my bday lol. What did you do on your thumbs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you! my thumb was supposed to be the same as the green design on my middle finger, but i kept smudging it and then my nail broke really bad so i couldn't show it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...