Thursday, March 21, 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Present The March Tri-Polish Challenge

Today is day 2 of the Tri-Polish Challenge.  If you didn't see the first post on Tuesday, the colors for the month are green, purple, and coral.  The ones I chose are China Glaze Creative Fanstasy, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, and Zoya Ivanka.
I really thought this would come out differently than it did, but it's not bad.  I kinda like it.  I wanted it to just be random vertical stripes, but then the brush on China Glaze Creative Fantasy was a little fat at the end so then it really just made blobs.  So I layered on the blobs of purple and let that dry.
Then over the purple I layered on Ivanka in the same way.  And that's really all there was to it.  The tips don't look that great because I wore this for two days and they got chipped and worn at work.  I tried to touch them up for these photos.  lol




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...