Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pinterest Week Day 5

So my recreation of this mani came out not quite the same, but I did my best.  Don't get me wrong.  It came out great, but it's a water marble so there was no way I could get it 100% right.  Check it out.

Day 5:  did my nails
MY PIN HERE
ORIGINAL POST HERE
Elizabeth of did my nails is part of the Twinsie group and as a theme for Twinsie Tuesday they did black and white manis.  I just loved her version of the water marble.
WHAT I USED:
Julep Meryl - grey
Sally Hansen White Tip - white
Nails Inc. noho - black
I haven't done a water marble in so long so I'm glad this one was super easy.  The Nails Inc. noho spread surprisingly well.  And it still came out leather-y.  It was cool.  Anyway when I dipped my fingers, I dipped them the wrong way so the flower design is on the wrong side.  Oh well.
This is Elizabeth's manicure.  Isn't it so cute?!  Glad I came across this one.  I also love that it's black and white.  It's very non-traditional for flowers.  Whatever.  I know this was a little late, but at least I finished it.  I was putting it off all day.  Not because I didn't want to do it, but because I kept getting distracted with Facebook and tv.  Oh and food!! (:

2 comments:

  1. super super pretty >.<
    looks like a swirl marble.. love the combination color <3

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...