Monday, February 18, 2013

Pinterest Week Day 2

So yesterday was a fun start to Pinterest Week.  I got some great feedback on that mani.  I hope you all are excited about all the recreated manis to come too.  Let's get started with today's!!

Day 2: devilish.designs.

Are you in love yet?  I can't bear to take it off.  This was my first attempt at a cloud mani as well as Kelly's.  She is the blogger of devilish.designs.  Seems kind of fitting right?
Kelly's manicure was done using acrylic paints for the gradient and Essie Shine of the Times.  Since I have none of those, I used some of my favorite polishes in similar shades.

WHAT I USED:
Zoya Zuza - turquoise
Zoya Dannii - purple
Color Club Blushing Rose - pink
Julep Meryl - grey
China Glaze White on White - bet you can't guess what color this one is.  lol
Nubar 2010 - flakie top coat
The part I found the most difficult was the gradient.  I'm not the best at them, but I don't think I'm that bad either.  (:  I just couldn't the turquoise and purple to fade together very well.  I had to redo them too many times.  However I am completely in love with how this mani turned out for Kelly and for me.  I think I recreated her mani perfectly.  Check out the photo below to see for yourself.
Please leave your comments below letting me know what you think of Pinterest Week so far.  Remember you can request a certain mani from any of my Beauty board pins.  I will do my best to recreate it for you.  (:

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty mani!!! I am deff keeping it in my to-try folder!!! Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...