Saturday, February 9, 2013

Crumpet's Sat-ART-day Club Presents Away With the Fairies

So I'm really disappointed in myself for having such crappy pictures for this post.  I've been using my camera at work for projects this week and I have to lower the settings to be able to send the photos.  Unfortunately I forgot to up the settings before I took photos for this post.  Wah!  I guess we can get started.
This is just a quick shot of Revlon Girly.  I used 3 coats.  I love that there is no fishing glitter out of the bottle.  It is super packed.
I wasn't really sure how to interpret today's theme of Away With the Fairies.  I don't think I have a fairy image on my stamping plates (honestly I didn't check...lol).  So I just free-handed some fairy wings on my ring finger and called it a day.  Sorry it wasn't better.



4 comments:

  1. Don't be disappointed this is gorgeous, i love what you have done with the wings and I love that Revlon Glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i def like the revlon more than i thought i would. thank you.

      Delete
  2. I really love this!! I so wish that I could enlarge those photos though because that wing looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know that was so my fault. i would have retaken the photos but i already took the mani off. ): maybe one day i'll revisit it because i am entirely unhappy with them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...