Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The New 31DC Day 8 - Duochrome, Flakie, or Holo

Thanks for coming back to check out Day 8 of the challenge.  We had a choice between duochrome, flakie, or holo polish so I chose a new holo that I just got.
This is 2 coats of the ever popular Urban Outfitters Green Holo.  It looks a lot more blue/turquoise to me, but I see how they get green out of there.  It's so amazing and I even got my sister hooked on it.  She's not even a nail freak like the rest of us.  lol


If you think this looks familiar, you are correct.  This is the same base color I used for Day 6 of the challenge for my favorite color family.   It's so gorgeous I couldn't not show you.
If you don't own this already, you need to get it or you're crazy.  lol


4 comments:

  1. gasp..its the UD holo's these are sooo on my list to get! fabulous choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you need to get these. let me know if you need my assistance.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...