Thursday, January 24, 2013

The New 31DC Day 24 - Inspired by a Game

Oh my, we are so close the end of the challenge.  I feel like if I complete this, I can complete anything.  Polish-wise anyway.  (:
I wonder which game I chose for inspiration here?  Hmmm!  Yep!  Super Mario Bros.  I could have honestly used this for today's post and tomorrow's (inspired by my childhood) because I think most of my years were spent in front of our old school TV that had the dial that you turn to change channels.  Somehow we were able to hook up that awesome original Nintendo console and waste our youth trying to save that stupid bitch, Princess Peach.  I mean, come on!  Who needs that much saving?
So yeah!  I love all the Super Mario Bros. games and I think I've played and beat about 90% of them so this was a no-brainer for me.  Anyway, there are lots of polishes used to make this happen so I'll skip that part.  If you absolutely must know a certain one, just leave your query in the comments below.  I always reply!  I really hope you all enjoy this.  It was super hard work.

12 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...