Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Halloween Challenge Day 1 - Fall Into Fashion

[EDIT: I FORGOT TO ADD MY INSPIRATION PHOTO FOR THE ACTUAL DESIGN SO HERE IS THE LINK...http://pinterest.com/pin/82612974385773234/]
Welcome to day 1 of my nail art challenge inspired by Halloween.  Halloween is the best holiday ever, October is the best month ever...I'm just excited.  I was so distracted at work all day because all I could think of was what mani am I going to do.  lol.

Well I decided and it didn't come out exactly like I had expected.   I'm not entirely pleased, but it is what it is.  I mean the idea of it was great in my head.

One of my favorite looks for fall is a pretty in punk type look.  Pastels mixed with studs and leather...ugh!  I love it.  I used Color Club Blue-ming for the base (♥ it!) and then I used Wet n Wild Purple Potion from last years Fantasy Makers collection.  I'm not crazy about the ones this year.  I also didn't have any studs so I used pyramid rhinestones and DONE!
The main issue was that Purple Potion doesn't sponge well.  I also couldn't find the normal stickers I used for half moons so I had to make my own.  The lines just look straight across.  Whatever I'm still pretty happy with it and I'm glad I get to wear for a few more days.  It is definitely going on my "redo" list.
I hope you all like it.  Let me know in the comments below.  haha that rhymes.
D


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...