Monday, September 17, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Tribal and Glitter

So I missed a day. But in all fairness, I had taken a sleeping pill and was in no condition to be painting nails. I had to be at work at 4am so that meant waking up at 2am. I hope you will forgive me, especially since I'm giving you two manis in one post. Let's get started.
So yesterday's post should have been tribal nails so here they are.  This is my first time ever doing tribal designs and they're okay.  I like them, don't get me wrong.  I just know they aren't the best.  My untried in this mani was Zoya Stacey and the LA Girl Art Deco white.  It sucks by the way.  Actually I think any striping polish brushes suck.  They all seem to have that one tiny fiber that's longer than the rest.  I hate it. (:
Now for today's mani, the theme is glitter so I chose one of the few I haven't tried.  I took another sleeping pill so this was all I could muster.  It is Revlon Facets of Fuschia.  I did manage to get 3 coats on without any mishaps.  Oh and I'm using my first ever glue base.  It is weird that I can't wait to take the mani off?  lol I love when my polish comes off in sheets.
So I'm sorry again for missing yesterday, but at least I made it up to you all.  I'm just sad that I can't put my tribal nails on the Inlinkz. ):
Oh well, have a great night!  I'm gonna go pass out now.
D


2 comments:

  1. I love this! By the way would you mibd checking out my nailpolish blog? It's
    www.nails-and-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...