Wednesday, September 12, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Stripes

Well if this wasn't the most difficult post to get up, then I don't know what is.  It wasn't a difficult mani, just Blogger wanted to fuck with me for an hour now and not let me even type up the post.  Anyway...

I have been waiting for stripes day because I had this one planned out for months.  Obviously it was on my to do list. 
I am in love with this mani even though there are a few mishaps.  My untrieds I used are the base color, NYC Park Ave, and Orly Rock the World, which is the stripe in the center.  I also used Orly Rococo A Go Go and OPI Warm and Fozzie.
I also wanted to give a shout out to my inspiration for this mani, Lucy of Lucy's Stash.  She created a diagonally striped SpaRitual manicure HERE.

Enjoy this lovely mani and have a great night.
D


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks but you should really thank lucy from lucy's stash. (:

      Delete
  2. thanks! (: it's not how i planned it to be, but i lost my striping tape. then i found it when i was already done. lol i do love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These diagonal lines with these two colors are just gorgeous! They create a "wow factor"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...