Sunday, June 3, 2012

Zoya Soho Punch

Wee!  I'm so excited about this one.  I have wanted this for so long and I finally got it from the Zoya Earth Day promotion.  I just couldn't wait any longer, and I'm so glad I didn't because it's even more gorgeous than I ever thought.  Especially over my Wet 'n' Wild black creme.

Soho Punch is part of the Glamsicles collection from 2010 (correct me if I'm wrong), and one day I will own them all.  I've shown Manhattan Mixer (also from this collection) on the blog before, but I didn't do a combo like this.  Look out for it soon, because I WILL be reswatching it.  SP is full of glass flecks in colors that I couldn't even see in the bottle.  I mattified it with Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love to see them better.

I see pink, purple, yellow, and few bits of green which I love, love, LOVE!  I hope you all love it as much as I do and support me in my search for the rest of the collection.


Have a great Sunday!
D

14 comments:

  1. Love this layering and I can tell you matted to which is gorgeous but for some reason, I can barely read the text. Not sure if it is just me but the color blend in with the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the color of the text does? umm well i've been thinking of changing my bg so now i guess i have a reason. i'll see what i can find. check back later. (:

      Delete
  2. Wow! Such a gorgeous color! I love it shiny and matte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm just a sucker for matte so that is my fave, but i have a great base color for manhattan mixer that looks amazing shiny.

      Delete
  3. i love the mattified one... looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks! i can't wait for everyone to see manhattan mixer again.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. i'm getting that a lot...the "oooh" factor. that's how i know it's good. lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...