Saturday, May 19, 2012

OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It! Revisited

Hey Everyone!

I know I've been a bad blogger lately, but trying to fit anything in between work and sleep is difficult.  I hardly have time to eat!  I've lost 5 pounds though. (:  I decided since I have time today, I would swatch some polishes, and then I have a party to go to.  After that I'll probably (hopefully) swatch more or do some nail art.  THEN...my bestie wants to go out tonight.  I just don't know if I can make it.  lol.  We went to Dave Matthews Band last night, and it was just AMAZING, but I don't think I can do another late night.  I sure will try though.  What I managed to accomplish so far was reswatching Swimsuit...Nailed It!
Over time, I want to reswatch all the polishes from when I first started blogging because I was using a camera phone and they look like shit.  Just saying...but anyway, I love, love, LOVE this color.  It is a cobalt blue foil that practically glows.  I'm not sure if anyone else had this issue, but it stains really bad so I used 2 base coats instead of one this time.  Hopefully that helps.

Now I'm gonna prep tomorrow's post so that I don't get behind again.  lol.  Have a great Saturday.
D

6 comments:

  1. I also want to re-swatch my earlier posts...but I think a lot of bloggers have that problem too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've been working on it over time. if you look at my past posts, you can view the others i've completed. i feel like i've done a lot already.

      Delete
  2. Wow this shines from within! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really does. that's my fave quality about it besides the awesome 1 coat formula. i used 2 for these photos but you don't need it for everyday wear.

      Delete
  3. thats an amazing color... your hand looks so pretty with that color on!!
    re-swatching is a good idea, even i have same thoughts on my earlier posts *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hate this hand. it's my left hand and i never show it unless my right hand is janky. lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...