Friday, April 6, 2012

OPI Pirouette My Whistle

I know this one has been on a lot of blogs lately but it's one of my favorite polishes right now, so I'm gonna post my photos too.  *sticks tongue out*
I don't need to say much about it because I'm sure you've all read it before a hundred times.  I layered 2 coats over OPI My Pointe Exactly but I wish I had put it over my favorite OPI, Sweet Memories.  How gorgeous would that be?  I'm gonna do it and I'll put it up on my Facebook page for you all to see. 

Enjoy the beginning of your weekend and be safe.
D

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind seeing a beautiful polish over and over, it looks so lovely on you, now I need it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you. it was the last one on the display when i found it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...