Sunday, April 29, 2012

NAIL MAIL! and Zoya Zuza

So I worked what felt like the longest day in history yesterday.  I was so exhausted and just wanted to come home and take a bath.  However, I walked in the door and found a little package waiting for me in my bedroom.  I got my Zoya polish from the Earth Day Exchange!  Needless to say, there was no bath.  Just swatching.


I was only able to order 6, so I think I chose wisely.  And don't you love my blanket? (:
From L to R: Avery, Pippa, Soho Punch, Charisma, Zuza, Cynthia

I've been wanting all of these for the longest, but could never commit when it came time actually buy them.  I swatched them all and the first one I want to show is Zuza!
Now I knew this color was beautiful, but jeez!  IRL it's incredible.  The metallic foil finish is just amazing.  My brain is gonna explode from all the awesomeness.  I only needed 1 coat, but I did 2 for photo's sake.  It dried extremely fast and had the smoothest application in the world.  I love the finish of it but of course I had to mattify it.
I like the way this looks, but I don't love it.  It really took a lot of the fab away.  Eh.


I am going to get the rest of my posts ready and then stare at my nails some more.  Have a wonderful Sunday you guys!!
D

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...