Friday, April 13, 2012

Fish Egg Friday

*EDIT:  I JUST WANTED TO SAY, LET'S NOT FORGET WHERE WE SAW IT FIRST.*


Or what some bloggers are deeming "the mani that shall not be named".  Well I haven't tried one and so I decided now was the appropriate time. *evil laugh*  If you're a little confused, check these bad boys out.
The base color I used was 3 coats of Sinful Colors Serena and Chloe.  I thought the orange sparkle brought out the yellow and orange beads.

Hmm it looks a lot like fish eggs right?  Or roe?  Or...what is that other word?  I think it starts with a "C".  Hmm or it could be sprinkles!  I think I picked good colors for sprinkles.  The bullion beads came from the nail wheels I bought off Bundle Monster.  The colors come separate but I mixed them for this.  There is orange, pink, magenta, green, yellow, and a few black.


*EDIT: HERE'S THE LIST OF ALL THE OTHER BLOGGERS STANDING UP FOR THEIR RIGHT TO POST WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT.*
Esther @ Fab Fingertips
Jeanette @ The Swatchaholic
Jordanne @ A Lacquered Affair
Stephanie @ Sincerely Stephanie


Please feel free to leave all your comments (not demands) below.
D

18 comments:

  1. I am loving these! I think they would drive me crazy though, I tend to pick at my nails if there is anything on them besides polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg me too! they look super cool though. i figured i'd do them, wear them out for one night and immediately take it off when i get home. i would hate to wake up with microbeads all over my face. lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks but now that i mixed them i don't know what to do.

      Delete
  3. I havn't tried this yet, but may have to just so I can be a rebel! They look cute and I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great texture and cool to see a mix of colours in this 'nameless' design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you mixed the colours, and mmm I wonder what that word could be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you mixed the colours, looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah but now they are forever mixed and i only have purple. wah!

      Delete
  7. Great!!! Multi coloured beads are my favourite!
    Looks so good with this classic red polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colors, they look great with the orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i thought the orange really brought a lot to the sushi table...lol. i'm lame.

      Delete
  9. I love this look in these colors! I honestly wasn't sure what I thought of the "fish egg" look at first, but it's really grown on me when done right. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know it's a little weird at first, but i love it. i just wish i could wear it for longer than one day.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...