Saturday, April 7, 2012

China Glaze Kiwi Cool-ada and China Glaze Sour Apple

Hey!!

I said I wanted it and now it's ALL MINE!  Oh and I thought In the Limelight was bright...not quite.  This is also the first of many green manis to come in the next few days.  I've been in a green mood again and I bought quite a few of them on my last shopping trip.  lol.
So I love the color and the formula, but as you can see I did get some dragging and bald spots.  I let each coat dry completely but it seemed like the more I added, the worse it got.  Eh whatev.  I guess if you have any suggestions, let me know.  Maybe when the formula thickens a little, it won't be so bad.

Since I wasn't completely happy with it, I just had to add some glitter, of course.  It's called Sour Apple and I just love how it looks in the bottle.  On the nail, it's even better, but in photos, it just wasn't showing properly.
Sour Apple has the same opalescent glitter as butterLONDON Tart With a Heart, but just in a green jelly base.  It's part of the Fun in the Sun collection from Summer 2011 (right?).  Once I put this on, I knew I had to have the rest of the collection too.  That will probably be my next goal when I have another spree with my girl Smashley Sparkles.  She found this one for me!

Have a super fun Saturday!
D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...