Thursday, March 22, 2012

What You May Not Know About Me

This is a tag I saw on Stephanie's Imperfectly Painted blog so I thought I'd give it a go.  I like to share nifty tidbits about myself even though I'm not that interesting. (:

THE RULES:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your tag.
4. Email the person to let them know that they've been tagged.
5. No tag backs.

11 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I have been with my best friend, Tina, for 18 years.  She's one of the greatest people to ever come in my life.
2. I was born and raised in Texas and I'll probably never leave even though my number one wish is to get the hell out of here.
3. I will always love the Backstreet Boys and no one can change my mind. I've seen them in concert 6 times including the last tour with NKOTB.
4. I don't have a middle name.
5. I met my boyfriend at a party and two weeks later we moved in together.  We celebrated our 5 year anniversary in February.  What can I say?  We were in love and still are.
6. I've been to NYC twice and I wish I never left.
7. I went to college to be a fashion designer.  I don't do that now.
8. I hated my visual merchandising class with a passion, but that is my profession now and I LOVE it.
9. Household appliances really excite me.  My boyfriend got me the Rachel Ray cookware set for Christmas, and I just about died.  They even trumped the camera he bought me.
10. I love all types of music, but I am a punk at heart.
11. I'm extremely independent and don't take shit from anyone, but I'll do anything for my boyfriend.  I like to make sure he's happy.

11 QUESTIONS FROM STEPHANIE:
1. What was your favorite subject in school?
definitely photography
2. What are some of your favorite stores to shop for clothes?
Am I so lame that I love F21?  I also love thrift stores, Ross, Marshall's, Burlington.
3. If you had the chance to live in any time period in the past, what would it be?
I'm torn between the 60s and the 90s.  That's not too far back, but I love the music and the fashion.  So I could be a total hippie or a total junkie.  lol.  I guess those are my choices.
4. Who are some of the people you most admire?
My uncle is extremely inspiring. He actually adopted me when my mom died.  If I have an issue, he doesn't give me advice, but he guides me to make my own decision.  My oldest sister too.  She has sacrificed a lot for me and I'm forever grateful.  We actually hated each other when we were younger and now we are closer than I could have ever imagined.
5. If you could paint your room any color of nail polish what would you paint it?
Ooohh!  China Glaze Ruby Pumps.  Enough said.
6. Would you rather explore space of the deep sea?
SPACE!  You can ask anyone that knows me, I'm intrigued with space.  I always watch that show How the Universe Works.  I'm just amazed.
7. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Sour Patch Kids, vanilla cupcakes, Jell-O.  I really like salty snacks though, like Cheetos!  MMM!
8. Do you like to "go with the flow" or are you someone who likes to plan ahead?
I guess it depends on what I'm doing.  I'm a planner for sure, but every now and then, we like to just go.  We'll see what happens when we get there, where ever there is.
9. Where would you like to have an unlimited shopping spree?
Amazon.com.  I would buy so many household appliances, your head would spin.
10. What is your least favorite household chore?
I hate hanging up laundry.  I can wash and dry it all day long, but putting away just kills me.  Sometimes the clothes sit folded in the basket for weeks and we just pick from there.
11. What is your favorite board game?
Monopoly!  No one ever wants to play with me, but when I get a good group, we have Margarita Monopoly games.

MY 11 QUESTIONS:
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. What is one movie that always makes you cry, no matter how many times you've seen it?
3. When you can't find anything to wear, what is your "go to" outfit?
4. Do you care if people stare at you when you sing in the car?
5. What is your strangest phobia?
6. Would you rather raise a baby unicorn or a baby dragon?
7. Do you believe in love at first site?
8. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
9. What is the worst fashion/beauty decision you ever made?
10. What is the one song that describes how you're feeling RIGHT NOW?
11. What is your favorite quote?

MY TAGS:
If you want to do this go right ahead.  I don't want to bother anyone with a tag they don't want to do.  I would love to see all of your answers though.  Comment me if you decide to do it.

Happy Blogging!
D

1 comment:

  1. OMG I hate hanging up laundry too... I don't even fold the clean clothes I just leave them in the basket all crumply lol...

    Also, Monopoly is my favorite game too!! I have like 3 different versions of it. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...