Friday, March 30, 2012

Sinful Colors Purple Diamond

[EDIT: I HAVE BEEN CALLING THIS POLISH SPARKLING DIAMOND FOR THE LONGEST AND NOT REALLY PAYING ATTENTION.  IT'S CALLED PURPLE DIAMOND.  I HAVE EDITED ALL POSTS MENTIONING THIS POLISH AS TO NOT CONFUSE YOU ALL EVEN FURTHER]

Sorry for the late post.  I've just been lounging today and trying to avoid doing anything at all.  Anyway, I wanted to show you a really pretty, girly polish from Sinful Colors.  I've been really into Sinful lately.

So Purple Diamond is a sheer, shimmer (but not from the Sheer Shimmers collection) lilac polish that took 3 coats.  If you've seen Glass Pink, this is basically the purple version of that.  If you haven't, I'll be swatching it soon.  Anyawy, I think the name really suits this because it certainly does sparkle in the sun.  I also think this color suits my short stubbins.  I don't like to bring too much attention to them. (:

Have a great night!
D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...