Friday, March 2, 2012

NAIL MAIL!

It's Julep Maven Box time and mine has arrived!
 Once again I'm a "Classic with a Twist" girl.
 This is how cute the wrapping was and I love that it's purple and black.  I'm not sure if the products or the crinkle paper is my favorite part, but I do save it.  And it came with a Julep.com nail file.  Neat I guess.
Included in my box:  nail file, polish, and organic argan oil elixir
The two colors I received are Jennifer and Brooke.  Jennifer is a sheer polish with a hint of pink and Brooke is a sheer shimmery purple perfect for layering.
 From L to R:  Jennifer, Brooke, Brooke over Jennifer (2 coats), Brooke over black (1 coat)

And then I wanted to add a quick comparison of my newest love, OPI Sweet Memories, and Jennifer.
This is 3 coats of both, but Jennifer is slightly lighter and has less pink in it.  It still has the same squishy finish, but I'm still on OPI's side.  Sorry Jennifer.


I will be swatching these in the next few days so stay tuned.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...