Thursday, March 29, 2012

Girly Girl Challenge Day 8 - Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun!

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for joining me for the last day of the Girly Girl Challenge.  I have to say, a few of these were definitely a challenge.  I also want to thank Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog for including me in this awesome challenge.

Day 8 is Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun! - It's true, we do!  Let your mani show us how fun-loving you are!  I'm so glad I hooked up with Ashley from Smashley Sparkles yesterday because I nabbed so super fun polishes to use for this mani.
Some of my lines got a little rough but eh, who cares?  I wanted to do brighter colors, but I do have an interview tomorrow so I had to keep it somewhat "appropriate".

WHAT I USED:
OPI DS Sapphire - 2 coats
Zoya Savita - tips with tape
white rhinestones

Hope you guys like these other challengers too!

Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog
Stephanie of A Little Polish
Kelly of Devilish Polish
Elly of Polishable
Olivia of Unprofessional Nails
Bethany of A Plethora of Nails
Eugenia of Talon-ted
Amanda of Nox Nails
Ashley of Smashley Sparkles
Sarah of See Sarah Swatch
Jess of LuvMyLacquer
Tressa of O' Natur Nail
Amanda of Berry Polished
Robin, Erin, and Amanda of Polished Cousins
Bonny of Overstuffed
Taylor of Rejoice
Jess of Nearly Natural Nails

Have a great Thursday and wish me luck!
D

4 comments:

  1. this is beautiful!!! i need OPI DS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was totally unimpressed w/ the bottle shot but on the nail, it's AMAZING!

      Delete
  2. So cute! Bet your interviewers were impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, and I had so much fun polish shopping! Glad we are friends! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...