Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Franken Peggy Jean

I just a have a quick little franken for you all.  It's nothing out of the ordinary and nothing that you would kill for.  It's just simple. I named this Peggy Jean for my mom and she died from a brain tumor in 2001.  I know it seems a little strange to name a grey polish for your mom, but the color grey symbolizes brain cancer awareness the same as pink is for breast cancer awareness.  

May is brain cancer awareness month by the way.
This polish dried shiny and very smooth.  It also dried extremely quick in 2 coats one right after the other - no wait time in between.  Don't you just love all the glass flecks?!

WHAT I USED:
Love&Beauty grey - 1/2 bottle
WnW French White Creme - a few drops to lighten up the grey
Sinful Colors Out of This World - 1/2 bottle

Like I said it's simple, but at least I have something to wear for my Run for the Rose this Sunday.  This polish is also used in tomorrow's Girly Girl Challenge post so stay tuned!
D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...