Monday, March 12, 2012

China Glaze Papaya Punch

Here I have another polish from the Summer 2011 China Glaze Island Escape Collection: Papaya Punch!
It looks more mango to me, but who am I to disagree about tropical fruits.  I received this is in my recent swap from Sarah of See Sarah Swatch.  The only issue I have is that it's extremely thick.  I tried adding thinner to it, but nothing.  I don't want to add too much to it and completely ruin it.  So this was 2 coats and a little difficult to work with, but I did like that it's self leveling and the color just can't keep me away.  It's so vibrant!

Did anyone else have issues with the formula on this one?
Let me know in an email or comment below.
D

5 comments:

  1. Maybe it would be good for water marbling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it didn't spread very well when i tried. lame. maybe i should just add more thinner.

      Delete
  2. I have never tried it - but oh my gosh, I now totally covet it. On the wishlist it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my first China Glaze and one of my absolute favorite polishes I own!! I just love the color and its formula is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...