Thursday, March 1, 2012

butterLONDON Slapper Layering Frenzy

Hello! Hello!  And Happy March!


I'm really happy with this purchase so I must show you how pretty it is, then how I went crazy.
I hate how I couldn't get it to photograph correctly, but it definitely has more green in it.  It's a teal creme that is opaque in 2 coats and the photos are with no top coat.  It dries fairly shiny which is nice.


I just couldn't resist adding some glitter to this so I brushed on butterLONDON Tart With a Heart.
Ooh!  How pretty?!  Tart With a Heart is described by butterLONDON as a "pale pink parade of glitter [that] carries a dash of grey".  Ok it does look nude in the bottle, but if you get close, there is a pink base with gold micro glitter and larger iridescent glitter.


Maybe I'll even add shatter or crackle.  Who knows?
Thanks for reading and happy blogging!
D

2 comments:

  1. omg.. thats a gorgeous color!! love this mani...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. i think i actually swapped this polish. i love it but i just never wore it. ):

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...