Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tokyo Mani Inspired by JulieG

I was going to post this tomorrow or the next day, but I couldn't wait to show you.  Ok I know these are obnoxious and gaudy, BUT I LOVE THEM!  This is my "blog response" to YouTube's JulieG and her Girly Tokyo Party Nails.  Check these bad boys out!
 Yes, I know they are crazy, but girls in Tokyo wear their nails like this everyday.  So I started off with CG Lighthouse and used tape and butterLONDON Slapper in different directions.  I added some black dots using a Kiss Nail Artist pen.  Then came the fun part.

I found these Kiss Nail Artist 3D Charms which comes with bows, flowers, and even ice cream shapes.  They have a little tube of super glue on the back of each one which works way better than using clear polish to apply them.  So I just picked some bows and rhinestones and started applying them randomly on each nail and this is what became of that.

I never thought I would enjoy a crazy 3D mani like this, but I don't think I ever want to take it off.  It's so off-the-wall and each design is original.  The best part is that the charms are reuseable!


I really hope you all enjoy this mani as much as I do, and I would love, love, LOVE to see someone else attempt a Tokyo inspired mani.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...