Wednesday, February 1, 2012

China Glaze In the Limelight

Happy Wednesday Readers!


I'm just gonna jump right in here and show you my very first China Glaze EVER!  As I may have mentioned green is one of my favorite colors, and I especially like to wear neons on my toes so this one really caught my eye.
The photos just don't do this color justice.  These look a little milky, but it's definitely an omg!-my-eyes-hurt-and-I-think-I've-gone-completely-blind kind of bright.  I think this is one of those polishes that deserves a home in everyone's collection.


D

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this green!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh me too. this bottle is almost empty so i'm picking a new one up next time i'm out. i think i want kiwi cool-ada too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...