Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zoya Mitzi and BM Stamp

Hey Fellow Bloggers,


I trust you all had a lovely Saturday.  I was out late Friday night baking cupcakes at a friend's house, so I slept in until 10:30 and, man, it was nice.  I don't think I've slept past 8am in a while.  Then after I woke up, there was a knock at the door, and low and behold...FedEx!  My nail mail had arrived!


I received a package from Zoya and Ulta.  Then today I went to Goodwill and I was looking in the glass case, I saw a little bucket of cosmetics with one little gem inside...OPI Big Apple Red.  Who would donate that little lovely?


Nail Mail
From L to R: Ulta High Roller, Zoya Manhattan Mixer, Zoya Mitzi, Zoya Loredana, CG Four Leaf Clover, and butterLONDON The Black Knight


Not Shown: Zoya Minka and OPI Big Apple Red


Mitzi and The Black Knight are on my wishlist so I was very happy to mark them out.  The first thing I wanted to swatch was Mitzi, so I showed the whole Zoya Mod Mattes collection below.





And now for some nail art.


What I Used:
Zoya Mitzi
BM stamp 19 w/ WnW Black Creme
Ulta Starstruck

I've been busy.  (:

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...