Monday, January 2, 2012

OPI DS Mystery

I hope you all had a great start to 2012.  I know I did.  I just spent some time at home with my honey and my fur baby, Monster.


Happy New Year from Monster!  She's pissed.
We rang in the new year with some wine and lots of sleep.  As soon as midnight hit, I was in the bed passed out.  I enjoyed all the "Best of 2011" posts.  I don't have any favorites for 2011, but I do have OPI DS Mystery.


The first photos are in direct sunlight.  My camera freaked. 





Look at all that glitter!
These are inside with flash.





DS Mystery is the best polish I've seen in awhile.  It was probably the most difficult to photograph.  It contains holo flecks in an almost black purple base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...